Memento Mori, Carpe Diem ( remember you will die, seize the day)
A heavyweight Memento Mori skull pendant. The pendant is highly polished with the skull in a polished matt.Handmade in sterling silver with London assay office hallmarks.
Memento Mori is a phrase that reminds us that death is always lurking, that we must enjoy our life since it is the only one we have, and that we must always keep in mind that perhaps our day could be the last: "live in the moment because you're going to die soon; tomorrow may be too late".
Death makes us all the same. It relativizes everything and makes us aware of the value of the here and now, and the value of the company of others. That is why we think that this necklace is a gift of declaration of intentions and is more than a necklace for those who wear it.Is a reminder of how important it is to be alive.
**For skull lovers, rockers, bikers, rebels and those who value the importance of the "here and now"
- Material: 925 silver
- A 60cm curb chain is included in the price.
- Average diameter: 27mm.
- Average depth: 10mm.
- Average pendant weight: 25g.
- We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 90 day guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
- We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.